Friday, July 31, 2009

William Sonoma offers FREE classes!

William Sonoma just emailed me telling me about their FREE classes! I had no idea they offered this! Check out the schedule *here*
I plan to check out some of these classes, so far the ones that have caught my fancy are "Basic Technique: Grilling (8/6), Cooking with Cast Iron & Non-stick Skillet (8/8) and The Great Cupcake! (8/29) but I am staying away from "Must Have Tools" because I will end up buying them all!

Apparently they have Technique Classes - instruction in basic cooking techniques and specific cook's tools. Product Demonstrations, Book Signings and Cooking Classes! Call your local store to sign up because space is limited.

While perusing the William Sonoma site, I also saw they had recipes! what?! and a bunch of articles on tips and techniques, entertaining ideas and a video library. Apparently I've been out of the loop.

These are some on my "to cook list"

Cheddar and Corn JalapeƱo Poppers

Chocolate-Filled Pancakes

Baked Rigatoni with Sausage & Broccoli Rabe

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)