Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Circus Theme is all over web

The carnival/circus theme seems to be all over the web! I just got an email from forever 21 & BAM! there it is the Forever 12 Cirque Theme 21! I'm obsessed with that pointy finger that you also see on circus or retro themed wedding invitations and I can't find it ANYWHERE! See it's even on the forever 21 advertisement taunting me! My awesome cousin helped me search for it too & was able to find one that looks like it via the wingings font that's on mac computers, but I still have not been able to find it as a clip art, or the actual pointy finger in a font. Do you guys know where I can get my hands on that pointing hand?
Here it is on an invitation from letterpresspunchdesign I have been admiring for MONTHS!
{source}

and here it is on an address stamp that I will soon be getting from terbearco on etsy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)