Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Magazine Crazy

{picture from my own personal collection}
I love the internet & blogs, but there is something that I still need and want from magazine subscriptions, the thrill of getting something in the mail every month & be able to peruse it on the elliptical machine without fear of dropping it.
Here are some great deals from amazon from magazine subscriptions...

Wedding Related:
1. Elegant Bride $9.97
2. Bridal Guide $9.97
3. Modern Bride $10
4. Brides $11.97
5. Martha Stewart Weddings $16

Non-Wedding Related:
1. Real Simple $5
2. Food & Wine $7.50
3. Marie Claire $8
4. Wired $10
5. InStyle (6-month) $12

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I LOVE magazines, especially MS Weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish magazine subscriptions were this cheap in the UK!!

    I love Martha too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)