Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kiss The Cook

I've always wanted a Kiss the Cook Apron perhaps mi amor will buy one for me this year :-)
I love finding new recipes to cook & cookbooks, now actually having the time to cook said recipes is another story!
The other day mi amor opened one of the kitchen cabinets and saw all the cookbooks I had, & said "do you need all of these?" of course I replied "YES!!!!"
I could tell by the look on his face that he did not believe me. If I *had* to choose 3 cookbooks to keep of the many that I have, these are the ones that I would choose because they are all encompassing. But I am not going to choose, this is purely hypothetical ;-)

1. 1080 Recipes
2. The New Best Recipe: All-New Edition
3. How to Cook Everything





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)