Monday, July 6, 2009

Questions to ask when looking at venues

I created a list of questions in google docs to ask when looking at venues, you can get it *here*. It's composed of many questions that were around the world wide web and I added some and tailored it to fit my needs, which is why one section is titled "things that are important" because I wanted to make sure that we remember the things that we really want from a venue in order for it to fulfil our wedding dream. It really helped me when we were looking at venues, because there are things that you forget, or had no idea about...special prices for vendor meals (whoopsie! did not even think about that! tsk tsk), where are the bathrooms? (I took the picture to the left at the L.A Brewery Art Walk not at an actual venue but hey you never know!), and what are the administrative fees & taxes? (this was another shocker to me, for most places that I looked at that is another 2K) Hopefully this helps you as much as it has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)