Friday, July 10, 2009

6 things that make me happy

I was tagged by the ever so stylish Chic 'n Cheap NYC Wedding to name 6 things that make me happy & seriously I was thrilled, I just started this little blog so being tagged put a big smile on my face :-)

So here are the 6 things that come to mind at this very moment that make me happy...

1. My lovie dovie, aka mi amor, aka my loves. On valentine's day 2 years ago he drew a little stick figure saying "hug me please" in spanish and I ended up framing it because it made me so happy. (btw he doesn't speak spanish but I do) He is the love of my life and no matter how bad my day is, I can just think of him & I get happy again.

2. Mi familia. I have a very small family & we are very close. It makes me happy to have them around and experiance life with them.

3. My soon to be sister in law (her bf), mother in law (her bf) & father in law. My loves family met my family last weekend and hit it off, I had been nervous about them meeting but it went absolutley great!

4. My iphone. I know how terrible is it for me to be listing a device, but it's my right hand man!

5. Sales. I love it when I want something & it's on sale.

6. comments on my new blog yay! Seriously I get so happy when someone leaves a comment!

I'm tagging
1. Nymphont
2. The Frugal Fabulous Wedding
3. Anna and the ring
4. A Ten Thousand Wedding
5. The Adventures of Bunny and Chip
6. The Relentless Bride

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for your comment! Yep, we set up our wix website so that the responses would be sent to us via email. so far it's worked out reall well! I'm definitely not the website expert (the fiance did most of it, I just came up with the wording...) so if you have any questions, let me know and I can pass them on to him. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful that you have found someone that makes you so happy, I hope that I have that too someday! I also made my list of six things up on my blog. Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. thanks. I'll definitely get on this and share with y'all my 6 things i love... look out for my post this coming week!!! :-)

    PS. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture!

    The iphone definitely is among my fiancee's top 6! It does make life easier and has great games too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you my lovely. I think I misread your post. I may have to post again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica@ Mason Jar Bride- I mighthave to take you up on that offer of advice, your wedding website rocks!
    Nymphont- Thanks! You WILL find that person, before I met mi amor, I was ready for a life of solitude & didn't believe I would ever find someone that I would want forever. It happens when you least expect it & when you're not looking for it.
    chicncheap- Thanks & thanks for tagging me!
    anna and the ring - Looking forward to another post yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag westside wedding, this was fun! I finished my post and it's up for you to see now:} I love comments on my blog too, it's nice to know you're not just talking to yourself,right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)