Sunday, August 9, 2009

Address Stamp and Pointing Finger stamp arrive

My stamps arrived yay!!!! As I mentioned to you in a previous post I bought my first address stamp from terbearco along with the pointing finger stamps and WOW, they are even better than I could have ever imagined! They are high quality stamps beautiful made and mounted in a nice dark wood. I have not been this anamored with a purchase in quite a while. There is something to be said about buying an item from etsy, knowing that you bought it from the person that had envisioned it in their mind and then proceeded to create it with their own hands. Can you tell how much I am swooning over my new stamps? After buying these beauties, there is no way I could ever go back to buying stamps from the local Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)