Saturday, August 15, 2009

Butterfly Bouquet

I'm kinda digging the Martha Stewart's butterfly bouquet, it's pretty and it won't die. Still debating about it, and wanted more info so the other day I googled "butterfly bouquet" and came across Bride Craft;they also have a tutorial of a butterfly bouquet, along with tons of other great diy for brides. I love Martha Stewart but I have to give props to bridecraft because their directions are very detailed, have great pictures of the steps and show you exactly how to make the bouquet, where Martha's directions pretty much just say buy this, twist that, tape it all together and ta dah!










I also really like these bouquets...

1 comment:

  1. I too love the butterfly bouquet and was wondering how to make it! Thanks for the link to this site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)