Monday, August 24, 2009

Save money & make yourself a kissing ball!

{Photo By: Perry Aslyn Portrait Design via theknot.com}

In an effort to save money and take care of wedding projects way ahead of time, I've decided that my flowers girls (my 2 little nieces) are going to be holding kissing balls aka pomanders. I'll be using silk flowers, but considering I don't have any wedding colors yet or wedding theme, this project will have to wait. In the meantime here are some great sources for creating your own kissing ball!

An awesome tutorial by Miss Labrador of weddingbee.com *here*
HGTV.com tutorial for floral kissing balls *here*
Vintage Glam Blog tutorial for tissue pomanders *here*
or just buy some silk red rose kissing balls from saveoncrafts on sale for $16.49 *here*

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)