Friday, August 14, 2009

Water Bottle Labels to DIY or not to DIY

I really want water bottle labels for the OOT bags, but since I don't have publisher or photo shop, it may prove to be difficult in designing them. I found a water bottle template on weddingbee.com that was so nicely shared by Mrs. Firefly but I would want to add more design to it & personalize it with a theme and I don't think I can. While looking through MyWeddingLabels.com I found a couple of water bottle labels ($14 for 10 labels) that I really like & I would even be able to get matching favor tags ($0.33 - 1.50 per tag) ! hmmm still contemplating what to do...



Are there DIY items that you wanted to do but ended up buying the item instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)