Friday, August 21, 2009

Put a cork in it.

I received a lovely wine bottle stopper at a wedding I went to this summer & use it frequently & I've been to my FSIL house and she too proudly displays a heart wine stooper from a wedding. I think they make awesome favors and gifts, it's something people don't always buy for themselves but something everyone should have. Here are some of my fav ones from MyWeddingFavors.com . "LOVE" , "Fleur de Lis" and "Love Birds"


It would be cool to include a quote with the stopper, perhaps the Old English Toast "May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older."

Even if I don't buy the wine stoppers as favors, I'm seriously thinking of buying the "Love Birds" one to have around as gifts for birthdays and housewarmings and out it in a bag with a nice bottle of wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)