Friday, August 28, 2009

Wedding Conversation Starters

Last week after leaving Legally Blonde, mi amor, MOH/cousin and I were discussing ways that we can get people to mingle at the wedding since most people will not know everyone. I should have wrote their ideas down because I remember them being great, but for the life of me I can not think of a single one they mentioned. Hopefully MOH/Cousin remembers and she blogs about it ;-) Until then...I found some great conversation starters at MarthaStewart.com check them out *here*. I really liked the one titled- "Song and Dance" because it gets people not only to mingle but gets them on the dance floor! The idea is each table is assigned a song title and when the tune plays, the whole table has to get up and get down! Another good one is "Change is Good" - Each guest opens their favor box which has a penny & then shares with the table an important event that corresponds to the year on the penny. Are you guys doing anything to get them to mingle? One thing we are doing is proving a 5 hour open bar, that should help loosen people up!












{Source Martha Stewart}

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)