Thank you to Chic 'n Cheap, A Cape Code Bride & Miss Mojito from for awarding me my second Kreativ Award! I'm honored to receive this award from these Kreativ bloggers, they rock! It truly means a lot to me to receive these awards, as I mentioned before I am a little behind blogging about the awards but as it turns out it's better this way because I get to re award them on my bday week! So the rules as we remeber are to name 7 things about yourself that people may not know be it fun, interesting, or even embarrassing and then nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- I research the heck out of everything. I think you guys already know this considering how much research I did to find the right venue, church, photographer & dress (although still looking for dress).
- I never believed in Santa Claus but I would pretend I did for my parents sake.
- About a year ago, my cousin/MOH went to a pole dancing class at the Treasure Chest in West Hollywood. We loved it, there were ladies of differant ages (20-50), different races & backgrounds, it was so great to be amongst a group of women that were so sweet & supportive. Too many times woman are the first ones to put down another woman. The class was not only about pole dancing but about self empowerment, it was how to be comfortable in your own skin, to be proud to be a woman & be aware of your sexuality. We all had a great time in class.
- I was playing trivia pursuit with mi amor & his dad, and one answer was yogi bear (or so I thought) I told them I know who that is! & they looked at me shocked and replied you do?!?! I said "of course! hello Hanna-Barbera!!" they laughed hysterically & said NOT yogi bear, it's Yogi Berra the baseball player. whoops!
- If I see a drawer, cupboard or closet door open, I must close it, & I wonder how that person could just leave it open, it makes me wonder about their ability to finish things, but in the end I know it has nothing to do with them & 100% to do with my inability to be ok leaving such items open :-)
- My 3 initials spell out a short version of my name.
- Ever since I graduated from college I like taking my birthday off & being by myself during the day, not doing anything special per se, just being alone & reflecting. So today that is what I'm doing. Also on the list for today is a dress apt (still need to catch up on dress posts) & tonight mi amor is taking me out to a romantic dinner whoo hoo!