Sunday, November 22, 2009

Josh Ross: Los Angeles Based Designer for Girls on a Budget

If there's anything I like about being a part of Westside Wedding it's how much we totally dig the indie stuff. Although WW already has a designer for her wedding invites I wanted to share some info about a local designer here in Los Angeles that I am friends with on twitter: Josh Ross.

Josh is an LA based designer with a very clean look and feel who has a ton of experience working with local printers where he still has contacts (which helps big time when it comes to budgeting). He has worked with clients like the Getty Center, J. Paul Getty Trust and local photographers to create striking and elegant print work using his keen sense of typography and color. Josh has experience designing all kinds of logos and wedding invitations (including his own!)

In addition to his design skills, he's also a photographer. Check out his work here.

1 comment:

  1. what what??? omg Westside Wedding (me) does not have her designer for her invites & by designer I meant the place I was looking for affordable invites...I must check him out now! Great post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)