The instructions for the suagr award are to write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
Without further adieu here are ten Fun/interesting facts about MOH/cousin/co-blogger Concepcion:
1) I like to get metaphysical. Actually, I was a Philosophy major at Yale. I like to tell people that I majored in Philo with a Metaphysics concentration. Those were most of my classes but Yale doesn't have concentrations for majors. So in actuality, I'm just a compulsive liar. Kidding! (Sort of.)
2) 100% Californian with Texan accents. One of the most interesting times in my life so far was living in Downtown Dallas for about a year. I ran with a pretty crazy club promoter group and used to host/promote after hours trance/dance parties at my loft.
3) I run. A lot. I'm a no-where-near-pro endurance athlete currently training for half marathons 5,6,7,8... and marathon number 2 in March (LA Marathon)... first 100 mile relay in April and I'm on two ultra marathoners teams as a pacer! I've contributed to a lot of running/training/racing social networking sites and own more Nike clothing than I'm willing to admit.
4) These boots were made for walking. Signature outfit - cute/trendy/sexy dress with cowboy boots. Didn't I say Texan accents (see bullet #2).
5) I came in 2nd place at a karaoke contest. I sang Weezer - Say It Ain't So. Next contest I plan to Shanghai (2011/2012) I plan to sign Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way... WITH a blond wig and hippie dress.
6) I came in 2nd place at a go-go dancing competition at a gay club in West Hollywood. (2007)
7) I have a black belt in tae kwon do and fought on the varsity team in college.
8) My favorite sign is the sign of the beast (see also: rock horns).
9) I'm HUGE on twitter (@anotorias + @jennsteria for ww). (Not really but I saw a shirt that says that once.) I tweeted about needing help and one of my followers tweeted this to me:
rlauwers: @anotorias An example of social scene convergence- social, business, leisure all viewable in the same person like thru facets on a diamond.I have no flipping clue what that means but I'll take it!
10) I'm part mountain goat. My favorite place to spend alone time in the whole wide world is up the high trails in the Santa Monica Mountains.
***Thank you MOH/cousin/co-blogger Concepcion for sharing 10 things about you!***
I'm passing the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blog Award to these 10 awesome bloggers