I just heard about tweeting at your wedding from Monolo for Brides, I just know that when MOH/cousin/co-blogger gets married there will be tweeting for shizzay! She is an avid tweeter & has 1,800 people aka tweeples falling her tweets, thanks to twitter she helped me connect with Jeff Williams who did my monograms. Check out her MOH tweets @ http://twitter.com/jennsteria & her personal tweets @ http://twitter.com/anotorias
Juliette Powell at the Huffingtonpost posted the following - You know you're at a "twedding" when:
1. Your wedding invitations were sent via the micro-blogging site Twitter.com.
2. All aspects of your big day have been vetted by your twitter followers who suggest everything from wedding guests to wedding vendors.
3. Members of the wedding party take "candid" photographs and videos of the ceremony and upload them directly to twitpic and twitvid for community commenting.
4. Your wedding becomes a trending topic on Twitter.
5. The groom tweets "I'm married" before kissing the bride.