Monday, October 5, 2009

Tokens for bridesmaids

I still haven't decided what to give my bridesmaids & MOH and when I do I don't think I will be posting about it till after the wedding because you know who is a contributer to the bloggity blog. But I think it's safe to share with you some ideas for little gifts that I think would be cool to give them. In addition to the etched glasses, and the bridal survival kits , I am digging Mrs. Gloss's Bachelorette Party Pack







and these CD covers from the Style Me Pretty blog, yes yes I know those are actual invitations but I think they would be perfect for the CD I am going to make for the BM & GM of songs that will make them remember what a great time they had during this whole wedding process :-)

2 comments:

  1. a survival kit is always perfect, and can be used on other occasions :) i chose to gift all my maids a fun hair flower to match their dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)