Monday, January 4, 2010

Congratulations to the Top 100 Wedding Bloggers

My name is Westside Wedding and it's been 25 days since my last post ...
So sorry for being gone so long! As you can see by the picture I took of my google reader, I have a lot of reading to catch up on! Over 1K! and that's all wedding related, since my personal account is under a different account. I have a lot of posts to catch on,Happy New Year everyone!! and also to congratulate the Top 100 Wedding Bloggers! I follow many of them through google connect and also through my google reader. I wanted to say congratulations to the real brides I follow & congratulate them for being on the list!
With This Ring
The Relentless Bride
A Practical Wedding
Truly Engaging
The Bowie Bride
The Broke-Ass Bride
Bride On A Budget
Mason Jar Bride
Polka Dot Bride  
Thanks to this list I am now following these real bride bloggers!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I have been following you for a while, love your blog. I didn't even know about this list, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the post...now I have some new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I just blogged about how I had almost 1000 posts in my google reader at the end of December because I was so busy and far behind. My only new year's resolution was to clear them all out as 'read' and start fresh with following my fave blogs. :) I've been wondering where you are and am glad to have you back. Hope you had a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back :) And I found loads of new blogs through the top 100 wedding blogs. I love Bride Chic, it's an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was glad to see the 2010 list as well...and glad to find you blog this morning. all the best!

    greetings from atlanta, georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)