Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Post


Enjoy The Ride
Originally uploaded by PamelaAlexis
My first post what what! After being so inspired by sooo many wedding blogs out there that are flooding my google reader, & debating whether to start one or not, I finally decided to follow Nike's age old advice and "Just Do It!". I started thinking seriously about it after The Budget Savy Bride and 10,000 Wedding both said in the same week to start a wedding blog, and it reminded me of the movie Fools Rush In with Salma Hayak and Mathew Perry where a priest on the street tells Mathew Perry "there are signs everywhere", so I took it as a sign and here we are! This blog is meant to be an outlet for planning my wedding in the Westside and I hope that I can provide you guys with some ideas and we can learn together on how to plan our wedding. Hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)