Friday, March 26, 2010

Groomsmen RV trip and gifts

Mi amor had a groomsmen 5 day RV trip in February, it was a chance for all of them to get to know each other, and for some it was the first time meeting. I was very excited for them, I thought it would be time well spent male bonding! I wanted to get them each a car package to take on the trip, it was so much fun putting these together and I even got myself some of the items he he! Here is the list:
  1. Party Mix
  2. Nestle hot chocolate with mash mellows
  3. Beef Jerky
  4. Peanut Butter M&Ms - I thought they were the delicious Special Edition Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's that I had earlier this year but they were just peanut butter. I've never cared for peanut butter & jelly, I think I have had one bite out of  my whole life and I spit it right back out but for some reason I loved the taste of the Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's ! so freaking good! I thought the boys may enjoy them for breakfast :-)
  5. Enamel Coffee Mug 10oz
  6. Jack Daniels Coffee
  7. Enamel Dinner Plate
  8. Enamel Bowl
  9. Roll of mentos
  10. Stainless Steel 6 Oz Liquor Flasks. Amazon has a great deal on these - Set of 5 for $20, free shipping and no sales tax!
  11. 6 Function Stainless Steel Camping Tool aka Hobo Tool I *love* this little tool, I bought one for myself to leave at my desk at work for my lunch!
  12. Then I put them all in a Reusable Grocery Shopping Bag !



And since I was already on amazon shopping for the boys, I could not resist getting this stainless steel lunch box for myself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment,they make my day :-)